Asparagus is a vegetable that is abundantly available during spring. Try eating them in different ways.
Asparagus Quiche (Party Food/ Easy Meals)
- 1 large bunch Asparagus (About 250g)
- Green Chillies (Optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- 8 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Thickened cream
- 1 Onion Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Spray or grease 12 Muffin holes.
- Add oil in to a pan and sauté onions.
- In to the onions add the asparagus , chilles, salt & pepper.
- Cook asparagus 2-3 min.
- Meanwhile mix cream and eggs together.
- Add the asparagus mix and cheese in to the egg mix.
- Pour in to muffin holes and bake 180 about 20-30 min.
- Leave 5 min in the pan before taking out,