Home made German Croissants (Simple Baking)
- 625g Bread flour
- 125g Whole wheat flour
- 15g Salt
- 20g Sugar
- 2Tblsp Milk
- 5g Bread improver
- 10g Instant dry yeast
- 50g Butter
- 500ml Warm Water
- Sesame seeds
- Egg for brushing tops
- Add flours, sugar,yeast, milk and mix well.
- Next add salt, warm water ,and butter .
- Keep kneading for 30 min.
- Leave the dough in a greased bowl in a warm place to double in size.
- Take the dough punch down and cut in to equal size pieces.
- Roll as directed in the video.
- Leave to prove again.
- After egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds and bake on 180c about 30 min.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Can freeze these rolls up to 3 months.