If you like to freeze wrap them and freeze them. If like more sweetness add more sugar.
Condensed milk bread (Very soft & Milky)
- 200ml Warm Milk
- 50g Condensed Milk
- 400g Bread Flour
- 30g Butter
- 1/2 Egg
- 15g yeast
- 35 g Sugar
- 1/2 the Egg for brushing the tops
- Add the flour, butter and salt in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add sugar and yeast to the warm milk and leave to activate.
- Add egg and condensed milk and mix that with the flour.
- Add yeast little by little while kneading and mix well.
- Knead about 15 min.
- Put that to a greased bowl and leave it in a warm place to prove.
- After cut the dough to equal size portions.
- Then Make balls (Watch Video) and leave it to prove again .
- After brush the tops with the remaining eggs and bake 180c about 20-30 min.