Sweet Potato & Vegetable Roti (Flat Bread)
- A Large Sweet Potato Finely grated
- 1/2 cup frshly grated coconut (optional)
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- Chillie flakes or fresh chillies
- Spring onions or chopped leeks
- Plain or wholemeal flour
- Grate the sweet potatoes and mix all the ingredients with it.
- When you add flour add little by little.
- Make rotis.
- Cook them on low heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Stack the covering with a tea towel or in a tortilla container.
- Enjoy as it is or with a spicy curry.