Caterpillar Bread rolls (Soft & Moist)
- 450g Bread Flour
- 11/2 Eggs (Leave one egg yolk to brush the buns)
- 20g Sugar
- 8g Yeast
- 210ml Warm Milk
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 60g Butter
- Add flour, yeast, eggs and butter in to a mixing bowl.
- Mix it adding sugar.
- Next add salt, and knead adding milk little by little until it forms a smooth dough.
- Keep kneading for 10 min.
- Grease a bowl and put the dough and cover with a damp cloth and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- Then take the dough and put it on to a floured bench and knead a minute. (This dough is bit sticky so add enough flour)
- Next divide the dough in to eqal size portions.
- Then roll one portion to a rectangular shape.
- Leaving quater of the the dough cut the dough to strips (Watch the video please)
- Roll the dough streching the ends and leave on a baking tray to prove again.
- After brush the tops with the egg yolk and bake on 180 about 20-30 min until golden brown.
- Enjoy hot or with butter and jam or slice in half and fill with something savoury.