Sausage, Vegetable & Bread bake (Quick & Easy Meals)
- 300g Sausages
- 7 Eggs
- Half of a carrot
- Salt & pepper
- 8 Slices bread cut in to cubes
- Any kind of a cheese
- Add oil in to a pan and fry onions and garlics.
- Next add celery and capsicums.
- Mix well. And season with salt & pepper.
- Next add sausages and carrot and cook that about 3-4 min.
- Add leeks and broccoli next and cook that about 1 minute
- Once the vegetables are ready take a tray and add half of the bread.
- Next add vegetables on to the bread.
- Add the remaining bread and pour the whisked eggs on to that.and press with a spatula.
- Add cheese on top.
- Bake on 180c about 20 - 30 min.