Chicken & Mushroom Stuffed Pizza Bread
For the Dough
- 400g Bread flour
- 10g Yeast
- 10 g Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Tblsp Olive oil
For the Filling
- 1 Can Mushrooms
- Onion & Garlic
- Seasoning to your taste
- Add yeast and sugar in to the warm water and leave it to activate.
- Next add flour salt and olive oil in to a mixing bowl and mix.
- Then add the yeast mix little by little and knead 10 min.
- Leave to prove in a greased bowl covered witha damp cloth in a warm place.
- Make the filling by sauteeing chicken and veggies adding spices to your taste.
- If the chicken mix is runny add a bit of plain flour to thicken it.
- Take the doubled dough out and roll to a rectangle & put the filling. (Watch video)
- Roll to a log and take ends together and make a circle.
- Transfer to a tray and egg wash the tops.
- Bake on 180 c about 30 min .