Tuna & Pasta Bake ( Quick & Easy Meals)
- 250 g Boiled Pasta
- 2 Cups of Tuna
- 1 Onion sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- Spring onions
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Finely Sliced White part of the leek
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Can (200g ) Sour cream or 150ml thickend cream
- Fry the onions with tuna and leeks adding pepper and salt.
- After leave it to cool down.
- In a seperate bowl beat eggs with cream and add the cooked tuna mix and pasta.
- Put that on to a baking tray and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake on 180c about 20 min.
- Leave several minutes out before cutting.