Home made soft French Bread Rolls
- 750g Bread flour
- 150ml milk
- 180ml water
- 35g Sugar
- 6g Salt
- 10g yeast
- 2 Eggs
- 50g butter
- Add Bread flour, sugar, yeast,eggs,salt and mix one min.
- Next add milk and water little by little and mix another 8 min.
- Add butter and mix another 20 min.
- Leave in a greased bowl to prove.
- After add flour on to the bench and punch down.
- Next cut in to 12 equal size pieces.
- Make balls and leave on bench to prove 10 min.
- Roll each piece in to a rectangular or oval shape and roll from one end to the other.
- Leave to prove.
- When ready brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 20-30 min or until golden brown.