These rotis need to be covered with a teatowel or in a container or in a totilla container. Always make sure you cover it to prevent them go dry. If you cant physyllium husk omit that. Physillium husk serves a lot of fiber to your diet. If you consider about health add whole wheat flour instead of plain flour.
Oats Roti / Flat Bread
- 2 Cups cups of Quick Oats
- 11/2 cups Plain flour or whole wheat flour
- 1 cup decicated coconut ( Optional)
- 1/2 cup Phyllium husk (Optional)
- Enough water to knead the dough.
- Add all the dry ingredients in to a bowl.
- Next add enough water and knead until you get a soft dough.
- Next leave a pan on the stove.
- Make balls out from the dough and flatten them using a rolling pin.
- Put that on to the hot pan and cook several minutes turnning ,until golden brown .
- Serve with a curry or a dip.