This can be done days ahead to use on busy working days or lunch boxes. This is a good meal that you can freeze with out cooking to take out on busy days.
Leek, Spinach & Sausage Pan Pies
- 400g Plain flour
- Salt & pepper
- 320 ml Boiling water
- Sausages ( I am Using Chorizo)
- 1 Packet frozen spinach (Squeeze the excess water)
- 1 leek
- Mix first 3 ingredients and knead well & leave to rest 30 min.
- Mean while cook sausage, spinach and leeks adding any kind of spices to your taste.
- Leave it to cool down.
- Roll the rested dough in to a log and cut equal size portions.
- Then roll it to a circle.
- Put a spoonful of the filling in the middle.
- Seal edges and press. (Watch Video)
- Then use a rolling pin to roll them well. (Make sure to be gentle when rolling .)