Ham Onion and Cheese Bread Rolls.
- 560g Bread flour
- 300ml water
- 2 Eggs
- 25g Sugar
- 60g Butter
- 9g Yeast
- 5g Salt
For the filling
- 11/2 cups of chopped spring onions
- cheese slices
- Shaved ham
- Add the flour, yeast,sugar,eggs,salt and water little by little and knead about 5 min until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Add Butter and knead another 15 min.
- Put the prepared dough in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until doubles in size.
- Add flour on to the bench. Put the dough and cut into equal size pieces.
- Roll each piece to an oval shape.
- Put ham cheese and spring onions and seal as shown in the video.
- Leave to prove and cut the top across brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 20-30 min.
- Cool on wire racks.