How to make Butter Croissants Recipe
- 250g Bread flour
- 20g Butter
- 13 g
- 140 ml Warm water
- 20 g Sugar
- 160g Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- Add yeast and sugar in to the warm water and leave to activate.
- Add flour , Salt and 20g butter in to the mixing bowl.Mix well.
- Add yeast little by little to make a soft dough. If you find the dough is dry add abit more water.
- Knead at least 10 min.
- Roll the dough to a rectangle and put the butter in the middle as instructed in the video.
- Then cover the butter bringing all ends to the middle.
- Flour the bench and put that upside down and roll to a rectangle.
- Fold the dough to three and do the same procedure two more times leaving the dough in the fridge for 30-1hour.
- After roll to a rectangle and cut into triangles as instructed in the video.
- Roll the croissonts from long edge to the small end.
- Leave on baking trays to prove.
- After brush the tops with egg yolk and bake 180c about 20-30 min until they are golden brown.
- Can freeze them upto 6 months.