Raisins or Sulthana Bread
- 435g Bread Flour
- 240 ml Milk
- 1 cup raisins or Sulthana
- 1 Egg
- 20g Sugar
- 20g Melted Butter
- 13g yeast
- 1 Tblsp milk powder
- Add yeast and sugar in to the warm milk and leave to activate.
- Then add flour butter, milk powder, salt and egg and mix well.
- Next add the activated yeast little by little in to the flour and knead 10 - 15 min until it forms a nice smooth dough. ( Always make sure adding liquids little by little)
- Next add the fruit. Mix and put that on to a floured bench top and then knead another 3 min and leave to prove in a greased mixing bowl.
- Once it is double in size put that backn to the bench top and roll to a log and and fold as instructed in the video.
- Bake 180 about 30-40 min .