White Sandwich Loaf with Over night Starter
For the Starter
- 100g Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Yeast
- 60Ml water (Warm)
For the Main Dough
- 550 g Bread Flour
- 30 g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 10 g Yeast
- 250 ml Warm Water
- 75 g Butter or Margarine
- The over night Starter
- Make the over night starter using the first 3 ingredients and leave in room temperature about 30 min and then Put it in fridge and leave 24 -48 hours. (Or even at least overnight)
- The next day add the flour in to a mixing bowl and add yeast sugar, butter, overnight starter, egg and the salt and start kneading adding the water little by little about 10 min.
- After , grease a bowl and put the dough in to that and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- Take out when it is double in size and then cut that in to four equal parts. (It will be a bit sticky. so flour hands and dough as well as the bench top)
- Take one part out and roll to a rectangle.
- Then fold that to three.
- Next roll again.
- After make a log and put in greased or non stick loaf pans to prove again . (Until doubles)
- Then brush the tops with milk and bake 180c about 30-40 min.