This meal is a quick & easy budget meal. You can do this when the tomatoes are seasonal too. Making the sauce aday ahead saves your time. The left over sauce can be kept about a week in the fridge.
If you like can add veggies or cooked meat after blending the sauce for extra flavour.
Add any other herb you like if you cant find the herbs,
Tomato & Herb Pasta
- - 500g Tomatoes
- - Salt
- - Paprika
- - Pepper
- - Sugar
- - Olive Oil
- - Parsley
- - Basil Leaves
- - 3 Onions
- - 250g of Pasta
- - 1 Stock Cube
- Add a tablespoon full olive oil in to a pot & cook onion & garlic.
- Then add all the other ingredients.
- Cook 30 min 1 hour on low flame until it thicken the sauce.
- Add water if necessary.
- Check and balance the sugar & salt level.
- Blend the cooked sauce.
- Cook the pasta.
- Add pasta in to the tomato sauce.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese or serve as it is.