Blueberry Short Cake
- - 2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- - 95g of Butter
- - 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- - 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- - 1 Egg
- - 1/2 Cup of Cream
- - Icing Sugar
- Add blueberry,sugar and lemon juice and mix. Leave to infuse.
- Add flour, butter,sugar,salt and egg and pulse.
- Then add cream little by little.
- Make the dough and wrap it and leave in the fridge for 15min.
- Spread the dough and cut using a pastry or a scone cutter
- Put them on a baking sheet and bake 180 for 20-30 min.
- Put them on wire racks
- Once cool enough to handle cut in to two halves.
- Put the blueberries on top and then the cream.
- Cover with the other half.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top.
- Serve with blueberry coulee or ice-cream.