Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- - 1 1/2 cups of Carrot
- - 1/2 Teaspoon of allspice
- - 1/4 teaspoon of Bicarb
- - 1/3 Cup of Olive Oil / vegetable oil
- - 85g of Brown Sugar
- - 125g of Self Raising Flour
- - 1 Egg
- - 80g Cream Cheese
- - 1/2 Cup of Icing Sugar
- - 15g of Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Line 7" baking tray with paper or spray it.
- Beat egg and sugar.
- Then add olive oil & beat
- Add all spice, bicarb, Carrots and flour.
- Mix well.
- Pour in to the tray and bake 20-30 min.
- Leave 5 min in the tray after baking & then transfer on to wire racks.
- Make the frosting.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting.