This curry tastes awesome. I really like to cook them the way my grandmother cook amberalla. If you like can cook with out the skin.
The link for making roasted curry powder is................................
Green Apple Curry (Granny Smith )
- - 2 Granny Smith Apples
- - 1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk
- - 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- - 1 Onion
- - Ginger and Garlic Paste
- - 1 Tablespoon of Mustard Seeds
- - Oil
- - Green Chillies
- - Curry Leaves
- - Cinnamon
- - Fenugreek Seeds
- - Maldive Fish Flakes
- - 1 Tablespoon of Dark Roasted Curry Powder
- Add oil in to a pan.
- When the oil is hot add mustard seeds and wait till it strat spluttering.
- Then add all the ingredients except curry powder.
- Cook several minutes.
- Then add the apples.
- Let the apples sweat and cook from its own juice about 5 min.
- Then add thick coconut milk and cook 5 min.
- Serve hot with rice, bread or any kind of a flat bread.