Pistachio & Brown Sugar Palmiers
- - 1/2 Cup of Pistachios
- - 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- - Cinnamon Powder
- - 1 Egg
- - Puff Pastry Sheets
- Thaw the puff pastry sheets to room temperature.
- Grind the pistachios in to a powder & mix with brown sugar.
- Beat the egg.
- Take a pastry sheet & brush with the beaten egg.
- Spread 1/3 of the pistachio mix.
- Brush the beaten egg on another pastry sheet.
- Place the egg wash side down and press firmly.
- Repeat the process.
- Then roll the pastry to the middle from both ends.
- Cut in tn to thin slices.
- Lay them on biscuit tray.
- Bake 180 about 15-20 min.
- Store in air tight containers after cooling down.
- Enjoy with a coffee.