Individual Chicken pies
- - Short Crust Pastry
- - 2 Cups of Water
- - Parsley
- - Green Peas
- - Carrot
- - Butter
- - Stock Cube
- - Chicken Thigh Fillets
- - Onion
- - Garlic
- - 1/2 Cup of Plain Flour
- Add Butter in to a pan & add onions.
- Fry onions, garlic in butter for one minute.
- The add the chicken, salt and stock cube next and brown the chicken.
- Add carrot, parsley and enough water to cook chicken
- Next add green peas and cook 5 min.
- When the chicken is cooked add the flour slowly little by little until the gravy is slightly thick.
- Leave to cool down.
- Prepare a muffin tray and line with short crust pastry. (I used ready made)
- Cut lids for the pies.
- Fill the holes with the mix and cover it using the puff pastry lid.
- Bake 180 about 30 min.