If you don't have a blow torch still you can do it. Cool the creme Brulee in the fridge and then heat oven to high. Then put on the top rack and brown the top. Keep an eye not to burn. It will take only a minute or two.
- - 500ml of Thickened Cream
- - 100ml of Milk
- - 100g Sugar
- - 4 Egg Yolks
- - 1 Vanilla Bean
- Put the cream,& vanilla on the stove. Do not boil.
- Add & mix egg yolks with sugar in bowl.
- Add warm cream in to that and whisk it.
- Use a strainer and strain them in to ramekins.
- Put one tea towel on to a baking tray.
- Then add water and put the ramekins. You can fill the tray half.
- Bake 180 about 40 min.
- Cool the baked creme brûlée and sprinkle sugar on top.
- Use a blow torch to brown them It has to form a crust on top.