Egg & Bacon Pie
- -- 250g of Diced Bacon
- - 8 Eggs
- - 1 Cup of Thickened Cream
- - 1 Onion
- - Short Crust Pastry
- - 1 Puff Pastry Sheet
- - Dark Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Next Grease the Baking tray.(20cm round pan)
- Lay the short crust pastry and press with fingers.
- Cook bacon and onion and leave to cool.
- Mix eggs and cream.
- Put the bacon and onion mix on to the bottom of the pan.
- Then pour the egg mix over .
- On to the egg mix break the eggs.
- Cover with puff pastry.
- Prick the pastry.
- Egg wash and sprinkle any kind of a seed. (optional)
- Bake 180 until the pastry golden brown.
- Leave 15 min before cutting for the eggs to settle.