Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
- - 500g of Spinnach Leaves
- - 500g of Ricotta cheese
- - 1 Cup of Bread Crumbs
- - 1/2 Cup of Cheese
- - Puff Pastry Sheets
- - 2 Eggs
- - 2 Onions
- - 1/2 of a Leek
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- -Sesame seeds
- 1 egg for the egg wash
- Steam or blanch spinach and squeeze the excess water.
- Cut spinach in to fine pieces.
- Add all the ingredients in to a bowl and mix well.
- Pipe the mix on to puff pastry sheets and roll them.
- Cut them to the size of your choice.
- Egg wash and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Bake 180 20-30 min until golden brown.