Spicy Noodle Soup (One Pot Meals)
- Rice Noodles Soaked in hot water
- 4 Spring onions cut in to pieces
- 1 boiled Egg
- 250g Prawns
- Fried Tofu
For the Spice Mix...
- Red chillies (Dried) soaked in hot water
- 1 salad onions / Asian shallots
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 stalks Lemon grass
- 1tsp Sugar
- 1 Tblsp Shrimp paste
- 2 Tblsp Oil
- ! Lemon
- 2 Tblsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Litre water
- 1 can (400ml ) Coconut cream
- 80 ml Tamarind paste
- Soak rice noodles
- Make the spice mix.
- Mix the third lot together.
- In a pan stir fry prawns and leave aside and fry the spice (ground) in the same oil.
- Add the mixed coconut and water mix and cook until boils.
- Next add prawns and spring onions.
- Place noodles in a bowl.
- Add the prawn and coconut broth.
- Next put chives, eggs, and the tofu and serve hot.