Rice Pie Crust With Prawns & Spring Onions
- 4 Cups Leftover rice
- 5 Spring Onions
- 6 Eggs
- 250g Prawns
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Stock Cubes
- 2 Green chillies or a large capsicum diced
- 1 Onion diced
- 3/4 cup Thickened cream or coconut cream
- Add eggs, Salt ,Pepper,Stock cube in to rice.
- Grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Mix egg with cream and salt pepper mix well.
- Spread the rice and press throughly on to the dish.
- Bake 180 about 15 min.
- Cook prawns and spring onions with other remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the cooked prawn mix on to the pie crust.
- Next pour the egg mix over the prawn mix.
- bake 180 about 20-30min.