Tuna Bread Rolls
For the Dough
- 400g Bread Flour
- 180g Plain/All purpose Flour
- 10g Yeast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 50g Sugar
- 90g Butter
- 130ml Water
- 2 Eggs
For the filling
- 2 Cans of Tuna
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheese
- 1 Cup Spring Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Add All the ingredients listed under dough in to a mixing bowl and mix until it forms a nice smooth dough kneading about 10-15 min.
- Grease a mixing bowl and put the dough and leave it to double.
- Mix all the ingredients listed under filling and leave a side.
- Take the dough once double in size and cut in to 12 pieces.
- Roll each piece to a circle. Put one full spoon of the mix in the middle.
- Brush the edges with water and seal the edges.
- Using your palm roll them on the bench top. (Watch video)
- Leave them to prove again on a baking tray leaving room to double in size.
- Brush the tops with milk and bake 180 about 20-30 min or until golden brown.