Bacon & Cabbage Pies (Quick & Easy Meals)
- 600g Plain four/ Bread flour
- Enough boiling water to knead the dough
- Half of a small cabbage
- 1/2 cup Chives
- Spices to your taste
- Knead the dough adding enough boiling water to make a smooth dough.
- Next fry bacon and cabbage in a little oil and leave a side.
- Leave the dough to rest 30 min,
- Divide the dough in to equal size portions.
- Next take one and roll to a circle.
- Put a big spoon full of the cabbage mix in to the middle.
- Seal edges and roll using a rolling pin.
- Cook that in a sandwich press or in a pan until golden brown.