This Bread comes out soft like a feather if you follow the kneading process with the right roux.
Sweet tea buns with Sultana
- 18g Plain flour
- 75 ml of cold water
- 280g Bread flour
- 45 -50 g 0r 100g if you like vey sweet
- 1 Egg
- 25g Margarine
- 30g Milk Powder
- 30 ml Water or Milk
- 6g Yeast
- Sultana soaked in hot water
- Cook the first two ingredients in the microwave or on the stove until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Next add flour , yeast, margarine, prepared roux , sugar , salt and egg.
- Knead well about 10 min adding water little by little.
- This dough will be a bit sticky , so add to a greased bowl and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- After use flour on bench top and for hands too. Cut the dough to 6 parts.
- Roll as described in the video.
- Put some sultana and make to round shape.
- Next Put them on baking trays and bake on 180 about 15-20 min.