Sausage Flower Bread
- 450g Bread flower
- 70g Margarine
- 9g Yeast
- 40g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 105 ml Warm Milk
- 50g Refrigerated dough (Optional)
- Chives/ Spring onions
- Mix flower and refrigerated dough in a mixing bowl while adding, yeast, sugar, salt,egg,margarine and warm milk.
- Next knead the dough 10-15min.
- Leave the dough in a greased bowl in a warm place until double in size,
- Next take it and cut in to equal size portions.
- Make balls and roll to a rectangular shape.
- Put the sausage in middle and cover & cut as shown in the video,
- Next Make circle by pressing both ends.
- Twist each piece to make like a petal of a flower.
- Leave to prove again on a baking tray about 30-40- min.
- Apply mixed mayo and chives on top and bake 180c about 20-30 min.