Vegetable Pancakes (Simple & Quick Meals)
- 1-2 Cups of Leeks
- 1 Carrot grated
- 1/4 cup Capsicum
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn
- 6 Eggs
- Enough flour to make a batter
- Salt & pepper
- 1-3 tblsp Cream
- Enough water to make the batter (Or Milk)
- Add eggs flour, salt & pepper and mix well.
- Add vegetables and mix. Add more flour and water and mix to the right consistency.
- Add a spoon margarine or butter on to the pan.
- Pour a spoon full of batter and spread with the back of the spoon.
- Cook on low heat.
- Turn when it starts setting.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or sauce.