Every recipe make this bread very complicated. There is nothing to worry when making Focaccia. The recipe I have given works very well and very simple for you all to enjoy baking.
Home Made Focaccia bread from Scratch
- 410g Bread flour
- 1/4 cup Semolina or corn meal (Polenta)
- 7g Yeast
- 1 Cup warm water
- 6 Tblsp olive oil
- Fresh rosemary leaves cut in to small pieces.
- Add warm water, 2 tblsp olive oil, yeast ,sugar in to a mixing bowl and use a whisk to mix.
- After add flour, semolina or polenta and knead 10 min adding rosemary while kneading.
- Make sure you do not add the flour at once. There will be some left over flour.
- Next put that on to the bench top and knead several min.
- Put in to a bowl to double in size covering with olive oil.
- When double in size put that to a greased tray and press down as directed in the video and leave to rest 10 min.
- Next poke the bread & sprinkle salt , olive oil and bake 200c about 20 -30 min until the bread is cooked or golden brown on top.