Adukku Roti (Layered Pancakes with Chicken & Pastry)
- 500g Chicken cooked as a dry curry
- 360 g Plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup margarine
For the pancakes
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 Egg
- Enough water to make the batter
- Cook the chicken to a dry curry as you wish. Leave to Cool.
- Make the pastry as instructed in the video. Leave in fridge several min and take out to work and make a very thin round one.
- Next mix the pancake ingredients and make pancakes.
- Put one on the pastry fill chicken and then put another pancake and fill until you finish last layer with a pan cake.
- Cover with the remaining hanging pastry and bake 180 about 30-40 min or until golden brown.