Aloo Bonda / Ala Bola (Finger Food)
- 2-3 Potatoes Mashed
- Diced Chillies
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 Cup Peas
- Salt & Pepper
- Turmeric powder
- Flour for dipping
- Oil for frying
For the batter
- 1 Cup Chick pea flour
- 1/2 cup Rice flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Enough water to make the batter
- Mix the batter ingredients together and leave aside.
- Cook onion, peas and potatoes adding spices.
- Make balls out from the cooked ingredients.
- Dip the prep balls in flour and then in the batter.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with a chutney or tomato sauce.