Eggs in Bread Cups (Simple Baking)
- 200g Bread flour
- 4g Instant dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 egg for the dough and 4 eggs for the filling
- 100 ml Milk
- 20g Butter
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- Add flour, sugar, yeast,egg in to a mixing bowl and start mixing.
- Next add butter & salt.
- Start adding milk little by little until forms a smooth dough.
- Keep on kneading 10-15 min.
- Leave the kneaded dough in a greased bowl to prove.
- When its double in size cut in to equal parts and make balls.
- Then roll to a circle and put that in to ramekins or baking cups. (watch video)
- Brush with butter and break in to the cups.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper.
- Leave to prove .
- Bake on 180c about 20- 35 min or until golden brown.