Please note that you can half this recipe with out a problem.
Home Made Oats Bread From Scratch (Soft, Moist, Healthy)
- 300g Quick Oats
- 12g Yeast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 50g Sugar
- 750g Bread Flour
- 470 ml Water
- Pre prep bread dough (Optional)
- Add flour, Oats, Pre prep dough, Sugar, Salt and yeast in to the mixing bowl.
- Start kneading adding water little by little.
- Knead 10-15 min until forms a smooth dough.
- Next grease a bowl and put the kneaded dough in and leave in a warm place until doubles in size.
- After take the dough & punch down and cut in to 6-8 equal parts.
- Next Roll to a rectangle and then roll to a log and put in the loaf pan to prove until double in size.
- After brush the tops with milk and bake 180c about 40-45 min.