Chicken & Cashew With Vegetables (One pot meal)
- Chicken thigh Chops
- 1 cup Cashews (Soaked)
- 1 potato
- Several Garlics
- 1 Onion Diced
- 1 Stock cube
- Olive oil
- Tomato Paste
- Several snow peas
- Salt & peper
- 1/2 Cup White wine
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 White part of a leek
- Handful of Spinach
- Add oil to a pan and cook onion, Garlic and celery.
- Next add white wine and leave a minute to evaporate the alcohol.
- Next add the chicken thighs.
- After add salt & pepper, with the stock cube.
- Next add cashew carrots & potatoes.
- Add tomato paste dissolved in two cups of water and cook 20 min .
- Next add Zucchini and leeks and after add the spinach .
- Serve hot as it is or with crusty bread.