These parcels are easy to prepare and also easy to cook. The main thing is not to over cook. Then it will go hard. Add oil to a pan and put them and cover to cook . Can keep in fridge for several days too.
Chicken & spring onion Parcels
- 450g Plain Flour
- 240-250 ml Water
- Cooked chicken with any spice
- 1 Cup Spring onions.
- Salt & pepper
- Knead the dough adding water and salt.
- Leave to rest and knead again.
- Put the chicken in a food processor and make smooth paste.
- Add spring onions.
- Mix well.
- After leaving the dough to rest put it on a floured bench and cut in to equal size portions.
- Take one and roll it to a rectangular shape.
- put the filling on a corner and then seal edges as shown in the video and then roll to the other end.
- Next press the roll down using the palm and roll it to a circle.
- Can panfry easily or oven bake.
- Make sure not to over cook.