String Hopper Biriyani
- - 30 String Hoppers
- - 200g of Chicken Thight Cutlets
- - Sprin Onions
- - Green Chillies
- - Carrots
- - Garlic & Ginger Paste
- - 1 Cup Beans
- - 1 Tomato
- - 2 Onions
- - 2 Stock Cubes
- - Cumin Seeds
- - Cardamom Seeds
- - Corriander Powder
- - Tumerioc Powder
- - Chillie Powder
- 1 cup water to dissolve stock cubes or 1 cup stock water
- 1 cup thick coconut milk.
- Add one tblsp oil in to a pan.
- Add the coconut milk in to the string hoppers.
- Add cumin seeds & cardamon seeds and let it splutter.
- Then add onion garlic , ginger paste ,& curry leaves. Cook several minutes.
- Add chicken, chillies and spices.
- Add tomatoes and stock water. Cook 20 min.
- Add vegetables and cook one min.
- Lastly add spring onions and string hoppers.
- Mix and serve hot.