Butterfly Cup Cakes
- - 3 Eggs
- - 160g of Caster Sugar
- - 80ml of Milk
- - 125g of Butter
- - 1 1/2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- - Vanilla
- - Thickened Cream
- - Srawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Prepare a 12 muffin hole tray with paper cases.
- Beat butter & sugar.
- Add vanilla eggs and beat well.
- Then add the self raising flour and milk.
- Mix one minute.
- Fill the muffin holes equally and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- After cooling several hours cut a large circle from the top using a sharp pointed knife.
- Fill with butter and whipped cream.
- Cut the top in to two equal pieces and put it on the cream as feathers of a butterfly.