This recipe is exactly for 12 muffins. When you bake some times the marshmallows will spill. Dont worry. It sets later. If you can use higher muffin cases it will look nicer and everything will remain in.
Ingredients280g Self raising flour
6tblsp Cocoa powder
1 tblsp Vanila
100g Chocolate chips or melts
- Add sugar, butter, egg, cocoa in to a mixing bowl and mix
- Then add vanila and milk.
- Next add flour and mix well
- Take bowl out and mix marshmallow and chocolate chips.
- Fill 12 muffin holes.
- Bake 180 about 10 - 15 min.