Egg Drop Soup
- 500 ml of stock water
- 1 1/2 liters of water
- 250 g Rice noodles
- 4 Eggs
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 3 tblsp light soy sauce
- 3 tcloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup Corriander leaves
- 1 cup Spring onions
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- Add the stock water and the water to a pot.
- Add ginger , soy sauce, garlic and chinese cooking wine in to the pot.
- In to that add the chicken breasts.
- Bring it to boil and cook it on simmering about 15 min.
- Soak the rice vermecilli in cold or hot water.
- Divide them in bowls when ready.
- Take the cooked chicken out and shred it using a fork.
- Beat the eggs and pour in to the soup while mixing.
- Add the chicken.
- Pour on to the noodles.