These corn fritters are really beautiful and tasty. Serve hot with a tomato sauce. If you don’t like to consume lots of oil cook it in your pancake maker or in a pan. This recipe serves four to six people. So adjust it your family size.
- 2 Cups of Fresh Milk
- - 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
- - Parsley
- - Fresh Corn Kernals
- - Salt
- - 3 Eggs
- - 2 Cups of Plain Flour
- - 1 Tablespoon Corriander
- - Cumin Powder
- - 1/2 Teaspoon of Fenel
- - 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper
- - Chillies
- Cream half of the corn kernels.
- Put the creamed corn in to a bowl.
- Add spices, eggs, chives, corn kernels , Milk & flour.
- When you flour and milk do it little by litre to get the right consistency.
- Add salt and baking powder.
- You can leave the batter to rest 30 minutes to get maximum results.
- Add 1/2 cup oil in to a pan and spoon the batter in to hot oil.
- Cook the fritters both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce.