Easter Cup Cakes /Muffins
- 225 g Self raising Flour
- 250 ml Butter Milk
- 85g Butter
- 85g Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 115g Brown Sugar
- Easter Eggs for filling
- 85 g Butter
- 175 g Icing Sugar
- 1 Tblsp Milk
- Add butter ,Sugar, And cocoa powder in to a mixing bowl and mix it.
- While mixing add the eggs and milk.
- Then add the self raising flour.
- Then pour the mix in to jug or a cup cake dispenser and fill the holes with equal amounts.
- Bake 180.
- For the icing add butter , icing sugar and milk and mix . Put it in to a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Pipe on to cooled cupcakes like nest. Fill the eggs in the middle.