This is a nice and a easy idea of making a dessert. This is a very light dessert that can easily make and serve with cream or ice cream. Can make this pudding a day or two a head. This Can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days.
500ml or 2 cups of milk
1tblsp gelatine powder.
1 1/2 tblsp corn flour
3 eggs seperated
- Add the sugar in to the egg yolks with a table spoon of vanila and cream it.
- Beat the egg whites to the soft peak.
- In a pot add milk and in to the milk add a tablespoon ful gelatine powder and let it soak.
- Then mix it and add corn flour and cook it until thickens and add the sugar and egg yolk mixture and cook untill thickens and leave it to cool down.
- Fold the egg whites and the custatd and put it in to moulds.
- Refrigerate several hours or over night to get maximum results.