Salmon & Vegetable Pasta Bake ( Quick & Easy Meals)
- 2 cups blanched broccoli
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 250g boiled and flaked fresh salmon
- Onion & garlic
- 1 cup cheese
- Salt & pepper
- 50g plain flour
- 2 Cups boiled paster
- 2 green chillies
- 1 Tblsp butter or margarine
- 1 Cup milk
- Cook onion and garlic first in a bit of butter or margarine until tender.
- Next add green chillies and spring onions, salt and pepper. cook 30 seconds.
- Add flour next and cook 1 min.
- After add milk and cook until it starts thickening.
- Next add the rest except cheese.
- Transfer to an oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake on 180c about 20 min.