Chicken & Onion Bread Rolls (Simple Baking)
For the filling
- 500g Diced chicken thighs
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 stock cube
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plain flour
For the dough
- 375g Bread flour
- 1 Egg
- 215 ml Water
- 6g yeast
- 15g Sugar
- 40g Butter
- Add flour, sugar, yeast, and egg , Salt in to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add warm water little by little to make a smooth dough.
- Add butter after and keep on kneading for 15 min.
- Next put that in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- Next do the filling by frying onion and garlic in a bit of oil.
- Add chicken and cook for 20 min and add milk and flour and cook several minn and leave to cool down.
- Next put flour on to the bench top and put the dough and cut in to equal size portions.
- Make balls and roll and put the mix in to the middle and seal edges and use your palm to shape the buns.
- Next leave to prove again.
- Brush the tops with eggs and bake 180c about 20-30 min or golden brown on top.