Red Bean Buns
- 250g bread flour
- 70ml water
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 g yeast
- 25g butter
- 1 packet of red bean paste
- Add flour, sugar and yeast, 1/2 of the egg and mix well.
- Next add salt and warm water and keep on kneading 5 min.
- Next add butter and knead 10 more min.
- Leave the dough in a greased bowl in a warm place to double in size.
- Next put the dough on to the bench and cut in to equal size portions. Bake balls and roll to a circle and put the mix in the middle and seal edges.
- Leave to double in size again.
- Egg wash and bake 180c about 20-30 min.