Kampung Style Fried Rice (Quick & Easy Meals)
- 5 Cups Cooked Rice
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tblsp Fish sauce
- 1 Cup dried Anchovies (Deep fried)
- 1 large onion
- Finely sliced Birds eye chillies
- Kang kung
- 1 Cup snake beans or green beans
- 1/4 cup light + dark soy sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Any cooked meat or prawns
- Deep fry the anchovies until crispy.
- Add a bit of oil in to a wok. Add garlic , onion ,chillies, beans and fry several min.
- Add rice , fish sauce , and soy sauce and eggs and let it cook slowly.
- Add greens and add some fried anchovies. Serve hot. Sprinkle more anchovies on top.