Baked Jaggerry & Coconut Custard (Baked Watalappan)
- 250g Jaggery
- 60ml Water
- 6 Eggs
- 200ml Thick coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Cashews
- Add the water to the jaggery and bring it to boil and stir till it dissolves the jaggery.
- Next Mix eggs with coconut cream and nut meg.
- Add the jaggery in to the eggs. (Careful not to add the hot jaggery. It will cook the eggs)
- Next add sultana and cashews.
- Next pour in to the dishes or a pudding bowl. Add water to a large tray and put the individual dishes in it.) (Watch Video)
- Bake 180c About 45 -50 min.
- Serve hot or put in the fridge.